Monday, July 13, 2009

blocked

there is this doubt doubt doubt in my mind.
this subconscious doubt and i would also say fear.

i don't know of what though.
its healing light and love that I'm trying to obtain.
this society has affected me more than i knew.
and that scares me because i am one who rebels against society rules and morals.
what is there to say (and hope) for those who follow the status quot then?

i need to get away soon.
i need to meditate more.
i need to love EVERYONE more.
i need to curb my judgements.
my jealousies.
petty shit.

I need more patience.
part of me feels like im just testing the spiritual realm.
which i dont want to do.
I know what is there.

I need to have complete faith and give myself completely over to the universe.

easy does it easy does it.
thats what the fairies told me.

my psychic block can be lifted.

rainbows rainbows rainbows
light