Thursday, August 27, 2009

Innocence and The Ocean


I believe that I am new.

Changed.

Two years of sadness and repeated
mistakes.
I've finally burst into cleansing flames.
Came out of my cocoon to see Divine light.

I have changed.
Certain things are not as important to me anymore.
I have a new outlook on this Life.

Two more years.
two more years.

I have decided to not attend graduate school after UCSB because I feel like this institutionalized schooling is a waste of time and life.
All I need to know, I already know.
All I need to learn is within.

Besides, one year later it will be 2012.
I have a feeling Life will be drastically different then.

I can manifest everything I need and want.

I need to remember to stay grounded to this world though.
Sometimes I get so lost in the other dimensions.

My Angels are always with me though.