past lives flitter underneath my now eyes.
I was once hung.

I felt it so strongly that night.
I had to keep drinking water.
I felt like I couldn't breathe.
I remembered my childhood "game"
....I would tie a rope around my neck then tie it to something else and lean forward to feel that strangulation....
seems sexual, but it wasn't.
I just did it.
I have a thyroid problem, located in the throat area...a manifestation.
I believed it was related to my life as an African slave, it's relevant.
But it's not.
I was hung for being a "witch".
Last night the visions while meditating seemed from the Salem Witch Trials.
I'm not sure though.
The more I focused on those visions the more suffocated I felt.
I asked Archangel Michael to cut any ties to that past life that were affecting me now.
I believe that is why I have hesitations to talk about my spirituality and knowledge with others.
Champion is the only one I feel comfortable talking to.
When I do find others, I get so excited, like it's a coven or something and I just want to share all my knowledge and know theirs.
But there are always those who doubt and I feel it.
And I become conscious, which is bullshit.
A doubting of my abilities.
I know it is their insecurities playing upon me, but it gets to me.
It got to me.
They can doubt all they want, for it is me experiencing the truth and love of the Creator and all Heavenly beings.
I know the miracles that have graced my life.
I believe my insecurities related to expressing my true nature about my spirituality is related to me being persecuted for my beliefs some time long ago.
Well, it is no more.
I have cut the ties and the healing is happening.
This life will be different.
That life may be why I despise structured religion so much too.
hmm....haha...who knows?
I got 18 more lives to uncover in this 1.
and 25 to still fully understand and heal from completely.
Bring it on....I have eternity.
