the inner goddess
looming in my chest.
All I want to do in life is go on one big crayon drawing-poem writing-rainbow bus driving-guitar playing-love making with my soul mating-skinny dipping-just living quest.
I don't fancy your politico-economico talk.
You don't impress me. You give me no vital shock.
I already see the bullshit mess this New World Order has us in.
I can fight and fight and fight but if you don't open your eyes and see the truth then how the fuck do I expect to win?
I'm tired.
Tired of the racism-sexism-classism-bigotism-hypocritism-negativism.
This energy creeps into me.
Sucking me dry, allowing me to never be
completely free.
That is why I must escape.
I must escape to a life some in cubicles only dream about.
You see, once you strip away your need for material comfort.
Material support.
That life is no longer a dream.
Just give me a few dresses and sweaters, hand knit scarves and a good pair of jeans.
Just give me a camera, a guitar, a notebook and some pens.
Just allow me to have my books and one blanket.
Just let me live with my darling and let my family thrive in a forest by the sea.
I eat my love everyday, all day.
And that's all I need.
