Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mermaid Tarot

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry!

skin moist with ocean spray.

Strength.
8th card.
Sum.

I will overcome all with my strength and optimism.
Why worry then?

I still do.

I want to be a spiritual teacher.

I opened myself up to forces unseen and let the pendulum dangle.
She knows about me and him.
She is aware of the love and soul connnection we have.
She doesn't even truly like him.
She is going to do something to me emotionally to hurt me.
She is going to show her truth.

I don't know what will happen.

I think I will know when she will do this confrontation.
I just want to stare into her eyes and laugh though when that time comes.
She isn't doing it with hostility.
It will be a friendly approach.
But I don't care.
No simple female like her will break our bond.
No male has done it. No female will do it.
We transcend gender.
We transcend.
We have a bond that knows the earliest of history.

Sorry. He loves me.
I love him.
Soul mates.
Enough said.

NOW goodbye.
Have a nice life.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out.