Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chamuel

I walk into the scapegoat of time
to only discover that the cannibal has eaten all of my heart.
Yet the heart is just physical.
How can you destroy something that is purely energy?
purely light?
purely love?
The cannibal of monstrousity may have peeled my skin off, dug into my flesh, chewed my organs, and chipped my bones down to marrow
but I am still here.
glowing so bright you could never get lost in the dark.
25 lives in this school known as human Earth and I can not help but wonder...
Why did I keep coming back?
Earth Angel
yes that is me.
So Mr.Cannibal don't let the feathers of my wings get stuck in your teeth.
I will be back again as a jaguar and you as a wild buck
and it will be I who will taste your flesh.

25 lives and counting.
Heaven
Lemuria
Ireland
Africa
England
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here now.

What am I supposed to do?
Oh mother world! Come lay your tired body in my arms. I am here to help you.

I just need to know how?
why?

the smallest of creatures can make the world of difference.
my past manifestations may be in the history books of this ghastly society but never in this life.

I write my own dreams.