Friday, January 29, 2010

I am a published author.

oh, affirmations you have taken me far.
even my subconscious speaks these affirmations and brings me things I did not ask for.
Thank you universe for allowing me to see the beauty in this new friendship.
I knew we always had some connection but now it is being nurtured.

oh, Creator you never cease to amaze me.

These walks are good.
Purple purple purple auras in all the trees.
I can now hear their names.
Layla
George
Elwin

I should have spoken more to that traveling couple.
They were aware.
They knew about crystal magic.
But, I believe our relationship in this life was me just giving them food in exchange for a turquoise ring.
Maybe in a past life they helped me out in a time of need and I was simply returning the favor.

Oh, but it gives my soul hope.