It was a white wall.
No pictures.
No personality.
No character.
I wanted to fuck it up.
I wanted to fuck it up into a gorgeous oblivion.
Rainbows, flowers, trees with ancient roots.
The colors ran through my veins until my own blood added to the montage of things that made me smile.
Then the blood tuned black.
Marring my depiction of a world gone perfect.
Teardrops, scars, broken hearts.
The archaic monstrosity of human nature obliterated love.
Turned it into this makeuped, "be thin", be quiet, -it's only like the media- concept.
Humans do not know true love, otherwise we would not destroy it so unknowingly.
My mind, my heart, my SOUL will not be chained.
Those bright crayon colors of bubblegum pink, grass green, sunshine yellow, lilac purple, and sky blue easily reach out of the murky blackness a human creates with their thoughts.
They easily reach out of the blood caked black until all my thoughts are surrounded by a rainbow.
And that's how I'll stay...
