I was back at my old school in Santa Maria.
I was on the playground, except the playground looked different than how I remembered it.
It resembled more the one at the Children's Center.
On the slide was a huge yellow and orange butterfly.
This butterfly looked liked water.
It then changed to a small oxen.
Then it transformed into a huge gorilla and started playing soccer with some kids.
It was still yellow and orange though.
I watched it and then went up to B.J who was sitting in the sand and asked her what that was.
She told me it was a shape shifter and that to see one meant that I was content with my life but there were still things to discover.
It was then nighttime.
I was with Sandy, Champion, and Olivia.
We were in a big grassy valley.
All different types of animals from all over the world were gathering.
It was amazing.
There was a glowing white light in the middle of the field and all the animals were waiting for something.
We sat down next to a group of rabbits.
A group of humongous lions and tigers were playing a little bit a ways off from us.
Champion stood up and then ran to the lions and tigers and jumped into their playful pile and played with them.
I remember I felt some concern but then I felt that if he could do that then so could I.
There was a lioness and a tiger playing together right next to me.
I stood up and and sat next to them.
I remember I was a bit scared.
The lioness came up to me and rolled on her back.
I started petting her head.
I could physically feel her fur.
(lucid dreaming)
I was still scared her claws might hurt me but then i felt reassured and she started playing gentler with me.
She was abnormally big.
Then the shape shifter came to the middle of the field.
This time it was an old man, like a wizard, with a wooden stick.
All the animals gathered around and I could sense their happiness.
I woke up.
It was beautiful.
