A soul's age is one's true age.
That newborn you hold in your arms may be far older and wiser than you.
But I raise questions in my mind.
Just because one has had many lives, does that make one wiser?
I once read that new souls were such humans like serial killers...
But then I also read that a wave of new souls were coming to earth to save it.
Rainbow children.
So what does that mean?
Maybe some souls choose to have something drastic happen in their first few lives so that they will learn, grow, and evolve at a faster rate...
Whereas maybe other souls decide to take it slow and learn little but important lessons in numerous lives...
Who really knows?
I was told that this is my 26th life here.
I have discovered some of my previous lessons in past life regressions, yet i do not see myself as wiser than that 5 year old child I hold in my lap.
neither Soul age nor physical age wise.
Well, that's just it...
We can question and question the workings of the Universe only to end up with more questions with no absolute answers.
We tack on human emotions to everything.
But not everything is "human".
Churches fill up their pews and preach that God is forgiving but also jealous and can get angry.
What?
How can that be?
Jealousy, forgiveness, anger...those are all human emotions.
How can we say with such absolute certainty that this pure energy of love is like us in this human form?
I can understand that humans wanted to make this pure energy of light and love more personable by making it fit the human image, but we have now twisted it in such a way to fear it.
God, the Universe, Allah, Mother Nature, whatever one calls this love.
Oh I just keep questioning and questioning.
It fills up my days.
never ending.
I mean just like with this ramble...I started with questioning past lives and souls to end up starting to rant about what exactly "God" is.
Some would say "Just don't question anything then".
Well that could lead to me being controlled by another....be it another person, a government, a church , or a school...and i can't live my life that way.
Some would say question but then let it go and live peacefully in the now.
Well if everyone did that, how would things ever evolve?
If we lived in a utopia well then yeah I don't have a problem doing that, but we don't.
You see I question continuously because I want to experience a transformation of peace, love, and gratitude in this world.
And the first stepping stone to achieving this is to question.
A physicist named Max Planck once said in his life "Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature. And that is because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are...part of the mystery that we are trying to solve."
So I think that we just need to keep questioning together, and maybe someday an answer will appear.
