Sunday, September 26, 2010

these inner thoughts apparently wanted to come out and play.

Inconspicuous inside dreaming lines the crevices of the folds of my brain.
Weaving in and out of consciousness.
I open my eyes to see the world and realize that they were once closed for so long.
I believed I was opening them to view the world but my ego tricked me.
It made me believe I was viewing the world in a "happily ever after" format but my eyes were glued shut.
It set up a blank movie screen in my mind and played over and over what it wanted me to see.

I found a sword made of light and tore through that movie screen.
I pierced my eyelids and let oxygen enter my mind.
I let magic enter my mind.
I let truth enter my mind.

Understanding now the simplicity of all beings.
I was drowning in the ocean, thinking I was going to die until I relaized that I was once a fish and knew how to breathe.
I am not a survivor because all the pain and suffering around me was of my own doing.
I was always living.
And I am still living,
but this time the sun trickles down into the ocean water and I can breathe in and out and the dolphins call to me to play

and I answer with love.