What if it is just all a hayward decision to end the species?
Complicate the universe with bullshit treaties,
muddle up the waters
cut the power to the energy veins connecting us.
I eat humans to remember that we are just an animal.
no more and no less than the bengal tiger, the flamingo, the australian shephard, the dinosaur.
We can go extinct too.
In a field of yellow daisies, i found God.
The type of God they talk about in cathedrals of stained glass.
Here he was more strong in nature.
everywhere.
But then I also found her.
And she was just as strong because she was god.
a goddess.
I am god.
I followed the stupid stupid fish down the waterfall because in all reality I wanted to.
I wanted to dine with Christopher Colombus and broken tea cups.
I wanted to tell him what a fucked up animal he was.
Because isn't that just it?
I believe in past lives and if we have all lived in this gloriously fucked up world multiple times,
then we have all been racists,
we have all been sexists,
we have all been classists,
we have all been ageists,
we have all been heterosexists.
at one point in time.
so do not pass judgement on me, yourself, or others.
You do not have that right than any other human being,
but we have also all been light and love and powerful beings that are capable of changing the world for better,
or for worse.
Life is a dream.
Life is a school.
All lessons are unique.
All subconsciousses are one of a kind.
Let's hope you decide in this life to change the world for the better.
