You've got to get up every morning with a smile on your face and show the world all the love in your heart. Then people gonna treat you better. Your gonna find, yes you will, that you're beautiful as you feel.
Take off your clothes.
Stand in front of the mirror.
When you realize that it has all been lies. Terrible lies
that have scarred your eyes into believing a fairytale.
Until the minute you open your mouth and the words you speak...
Is that your voice? You can't tell.
Society calls you a fucking freak.
But you are the one that is weak.
Your cynical smile
and your words that are so sly.
These tears that I cry
are for humanity.
It has become a soul-destroying monstrosity.
My skin represents the "pure snow"
and I might not know
cannot relate
to the racist hate
on a personal level like you.
But I want you to know that I see it.
I see what it does.
I can recall what it has done.
And that I will give my dying breath to see it overrun.
