Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just dance.

You know...
I believe that happiness shouldn't come at the expense of others.
And I believe that you must first be happy and content with yourself and being alone before you can share happiness with someone else or have someone else make you happy.

However, many people, including myself, do not follow this.
It's common sense too.
But then again, American society is not one to recognize common sense.

"If it was a snake, it would have bitten you on the nose!"

I've always known this. But now I want to put it into practice.
I am not content right now.
Fuck!

This weekend was drama.
But communication is always key and now things are peachy in the friendship department (well at least on my side).

But the drama of this weekend was only superficial.
The underlying cause of my discontentment is that I don't feel like I'm living fully right now.
I started to feel like this on Monday.

Last week was not a good week.
I think this week will (hopefully-cross my fingers hope to die-) be much better.

Life is just to routine now.

I got my palm read by one of Champion's family friends at the time.
She was legit, not one of the fakes.
I had just met her and she knew things about me and my character that only people who knew me for awhile knew about!

Anyways, one thing she told me is that I will be doing a lot of traveling when I asked about my future.
And more and more, I believe it.
I love going to new places and I am now realizing that I can only stay in places for a short amount of time.

So expect to have a collection of postcards from around the world from me in the nearing future.