skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Writings of My Own Fairy Bible
Light + Healing = LOVE The truth is within.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Red
"Blood is the prettiest color of red."
She said this as she pricked her finger and spread the blood over her delicate lips.
They were the perfect color red.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Starfishes
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(37)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(76)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(16)
▼
January
(14)
Fucking Crazy
Beautiful (?)
I feel your vibes.
Just dance.
Refusion is a Subtelty that is Overlooked.
its not that easy
Ridiculously High
I'm just a girl, interrupted.
The true genius is in the padded room.
My ears are clogged.
Muddled
Haha
Red
Dreams can be Poison
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(7)
Fabulous Me!
Hailey the One and Only LandMermaid
"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck" -emma goldman I like rainbows and dresses with tights and wearing clothes that do not match but I somehow make it all work out. That's just me...
View my complete profile