Saturday, March 28, 2009

I am One with Time.

All the events of this week could easily fit into a month.
It came at me so fast.


But I loved and hated every minute of it with a passion so imbued within my soul.



I don't feel like anybody is a threat to me at the moment.
He will see in the end what is meant to be.
I see it now.
He just needs his time.
3 to 5 months time.


I want to tell him...
I am willing to make the effort to be with you forever in this life.
I will tell him in retrospect what i think everything means.
Last year i was so depressed and i felt so empty inside because i was denying my soul who it really wanted to be with.
I wanted to explore "my options" but my only true option was right there all along.

I knew it.

I think it is problematic finding your soul mate so young because when one is young you want freedom.
I wanted some freedom to do what i want.

But i will tell you a secret...
IT IS SO NOT FUCKING WORTH IT!

if you find your soul mate at a young age...work through the problems.
don't be selfish.

I regret it everyday until i am in his arms forever again.



now....

i just have to wait.



oh susan oh susan oh susan!
please give me the strength, patience, and understanding.