Friday, March 27, 2009

Susan

that's my guide closest to me.
she hums me to sleep.
she gives me answers when i seek.

Champion took me to the psychic to get spiritual help, in the end he got the most help.

I started crying the moment she asked me why there was disappointment in my life.
I cried because I didn't know the feeling was that strong.
I feel like i am never good enough for my mom.
She told me to disengage.
It would be ok.
It is hard though.
She is my mother. I love her.
In one past life, i was a servant to her.
That's where the strictness comes from.

I AM GOOD ENOUGH NOW!

Champion and I are soul mates.
I knew it.
We made a pact with God before we came down to live this life that we would live it together.
It's funny.
When i first laid my eyes on him in high school...there was a recognition felt.
A soul recognition.
In past lives we were Hawaiian. We were brother and sister. We were also married in one life. We were African slaves then. I was also a missionary in China and took him in and raised him. He was a homeless Chinese boy.

Our bonds are deep.

It also makes sense now why i am such a fighter for social justice and against racism. why i feel so connected to Africa although in this life i have no ties.

He is more confused than i am.
It's ok though....i feel that once you know you are soul mates..you cannot stay apart for long.

We still need a lot of communication.

He likes this girl right now.
The physic straight out told him though that she is a manipulator and is using him.
In 3 months something will happen that will open his eyes to her true intentions.
He is also going to get a break in LA with his music.
She told him to get out of Santa Maria.
I knew he needed to do that.

I did the fairy cards today.
Marriage literally flew out of the deck.
I would marry him.
But that doesn't mean i will give up my dreams.

Oh I will also be writing a book in this lifetime.
Look out for that. :)

I suggest everyone get a reading.
It is a life changing experience.