ad after ad after ad.
I make up your life inside my own head.
You are doing this.
You are going there.
You are thinking of me.
Invisible conversations occur as luke warm water runs down my back, down my breasts.
My body is transformed into a passage way into an ether conscious mind fuck.
Dreams are a personal heaven and hell.
I haven't parked my car on the edge of the world in awhile.
I haven't inhaled poison in awhile.
I have drank it instead.
When I stop thinking of relationships
When I stop getting annoyed by the human condition
I FLOURISH!
The man with so much wisdom who made his voice into a musical instrument said
"It's not about the world...it's about LIFE."
He sang about Africa as a mother.
My soul is going to fly one day.
It is going to make it to heaven.
It is going to come back as a bluebird.
I swear....in my past life....I must have been an African.
I should investigate this.
I need to dance like a Sufi in a trance.
I NEED to be in a trance.
I need to go back in time in my mind.
