Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"And any time you feel the pain, Hey Jude, refrain

Don't carry the world upon your shoulders
For well you know that it's a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder."

the music i found through a passion i once knew before never changed as i changed.

yet as my thoughts and understanding of this society change and constantly evolve...
the people i want to surround myself with changes.
changes constantly for i am always changing rapidly how i view things.
2
3
4
years.

i need to change the humans.
sometimes i don't want to but they are changing differently than i or not at all.
they come to a plateau of mundane standstill.

i asked you all
and you told me spiritual teacher
but what does that mean?
how do i do that when i find it hard to listen to their words?

please show me
is this a change i need?
or am i overreacting?
allowing my ego feelings to once again take control?

i guess...
i am just asking for your help now.
help to learn and help to teach.

"You'd say I'm putting you on
But it's no joke, it's doing me harm
You know I can't sleep, I can't stop my brain
You know it's three weeks, I'm going insane
You know I'd give you everything I've got
for a little peace of mind."

i know you all will be there.