Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lightning Bolt

Shark Attack.
Heart Attack.

The number one killer is terrorism....oB(ush)ama

what is change?
what is hope?
Can it be found in one single human being?

Or are they simply the spark to the powder keg of humanity's truth?
But then, what is truth?

My truth does not match your truth.

And, can those sparks of fire be false?
man-made versus nature

i like to listen to humans voices floating in sync with heaven.
Chamuel, free us please.
i like to lie here listening to God's music, forgetting what i can not change.

They say music eliminates and balances energies.
But, what music do you choose to listen to?

Light blue auras mean clairaudience.
Please Michael take away my remaining doubt, I sometimes think I am still talking to myself.

"But is not Heaven within you?"

I see them. I see my beautiful angels always.
They whisper in my ears.
They stroke my hair as i fall asleep.
They sit in the back of my car as i drive home at midnight, scrunched up so that i can't help but laugh.
They stand by my side as i lay on the doctor's table.
They come when i know i have made a mistake.
They come when my past catches up to me.

They are here right now.