If you stop questioning...
the answers will come.
like my bluebird of happiness will come.
Epiphany:
Weed can do wonders.
But according to Jerry Rubin it must remain illegal....for it to be a revolution.
I think people refuse to try it or try it again...because they are afraid.
I was afraid.
Weed IS a truth serum.
Some people can't and never will face their truth.
I am ready.
Weed has shown me many things about myself.
It has taught me things.
However, I will always stand by my original opinion about drugs...
YOU DON"T NEED THEM TO DISCOVER YOURSELF.
They are shortcuts.
You can always have epiphanies and find the pieces of you without doing a substance.
It just takes more work and time.
Last night.
I found my inner strength.
I'm not that afraid to walk down a street by myself anymore.
I'm not afraid to talk to someone I have never seen before.
Beautiful souls.
They glowed.
We are all humans living in this fucked up world together.
But humans have made this world fucked up.
And that's a disgusting realization.
It's easier to fall and lay there than to stand back up.
So far,
I'm sitting on the ground.
My strength is coming.
