Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wicca.

I always knew it.
felt it.
loved it
lived it.
breathed it.

It's sometimes nice to have a path of guidance.

I know I'm not alone in my thinking.

However, I don't do well with structure.
Religion is structure.
No matter what you call it.
I know Christianity and Wicca are completely different but,
they are both religions.

I really like Scott Cunningham.
He calls Wicca a religion but also stresses how open they are.
You make Wicca.

I'm not going to call myself a witch.
But, my beliefs about the world coincide very greatly with Wicca and I will practice certain aspects of it.

I've been wanting to get more spiritual.
My friend started reading the book.
I found the book at a mystic store that I love.
To me, I stumbled upon Wicca.
And it's good.

It will help me stay devoted.
I am most interested in energy and visualization.

And communicating with animals.
All sorts have been in my dreams lately.

My phoenix is close to flames now.