skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Writings of My Own Fairy Bible
Light + Healing = LOVE The truth is within.
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Translucent.
Verified.
Into the depth of my mind's eye.
You can never really know anything about Life until you know yourself inside and out.
And that just might take up your whole life.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Starfishes
Blog Archive
►
2011
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
2010
(37)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
▼
2009
(76)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(11)
▼
February
(16)
Invincible
Wicca.I always knew it.felt it.loved itlived it.br...
Sun Dust.
Morbidity is Righteous.
Eyes
? QuesTion.
Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
tExxxxT
Poetry That Belongs to the Past Part Deux
Poetry that Belongs to the Past
Love.
Story Book
Bubble Worlds
Elefante.
February Fourth Two Thousand and Nine
Translucent.
►
January
(14)
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(7)
Fabulous Me!
Hailey the One and Only LandMermaid
"I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck" -emma goldman I like rainbows and dresses with tights and wearing clothes that do not match but I somehow make it all work out. That's just me...
View my complete profile